Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Australian Friend

Yesterday I talked with a girl from Australia that had just moved to the states.
She told me what it was like moving here and the differences....
I talked with her while folding clothes in the laundry mat....I couldn't believe that we had talked for over an hour!
The entire time something inside of me was saying...you need to witness to her.
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes..." Rom. 1:16
Sure enough she said that 'religion' was not big in her country. I told her where her hope had to lie and the only way to find true happiness! I am so glad for the opportunity to talk and get to know this girl from Australia.
I have to be faithful to God's promptings!!

No comments: