Monday, December 1, 2008

Coffee Shop

I am sitting in my favorite coffee shop today thinking...
Of how important it is for me to be far from the ones I love even though it's not easy.
It helps me to put ALL my faith in GOD for everything.
I have been thinking about Job and how he had everything, but then lost EVERYTHING he had. He wasn't just far away from the one's he loved, no, God took them away completely yet he said
'I have brought nothing into this world and can take nothing out.' It's like he was saying, 'Lord whatever you want with me and my family, it is ok .'
He trusted that his Creator new best in every situation even if it meant taking all that he had.
Job is someone that was faithful to what God had for Him.

"I HAVE BROUGHT NOTHING INTO THIS WORLD, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.." 1 Timothy 6:7






1 comment:

Ben K said...

We miss you guys. Thanks for putting up the blog.


P.S. I should start a blog called "A Confederate in the North".